envious time
this happened when my nephew takes the drivers licence three years ago. we studied for few weeks When we came to the DMV to took the test I'm drove at the first time from my house to the DMV then we payed for it and the lady gave us the paper test. I'm was nervous my nephew too I finished the test half hour before than him the lady said me sorry you didn't passed It but you have two more opportunities study more when you re ready come back. My nephew finished his test he gave to the lady and she said congratulations you re passed the test go outside with that man and give him this paper it is for him and take the driver one. He goes with the man and took the car then gone to the streets he drove for half an hour and then come back to the DMV to made the permit and gave him. Then my nephew when he had a permit drove to a home very happy and I'm very sad for failed the test. Two days later I started to study the book and the answers. When I fell prepare we gone again to the DMV to take another test i took the writing test and i passed the drivers test and i passed too. The person was came with me gave me the permit and go back to the dmv and drove to my home.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment