Monday, January 22, 2007

HELLO my name is Ezequiel, but my friends call me Zeke. It is a shorter name. I'm originally from Jalisco state in Mexico. I have lived in California since 2002. I was 18 years old when I first came to the USA. My cousin sent me to the Merced adult school, and my brother took me to the college to took a English test. But I couldn't understand any words of then and I scored low on the text. Then two weeks later I started the English classes at the fair grounds. Now, I study in the college hoping to make my dreams a reality. My favorite hobby is listening to Mexican music and playing soccer with my friends and nephews. When I have time, my family and I speak about the school careers, and my brother in law speaks with me and my nephew about what is important in a career. My goal for the future is learn more and more about electronics at Merced college.

No comments: